On-Site / İstanbul
Game Artist is the person who designs all the visual elements so that mobile games look interesting and enjoyable to the player.
It is a critical role both to increase the feeling and enjoyment that the game creates in the player, and for the game to reach more players for a longer period of time.
What will you do as a Game Artist?
- Producing optimized 3D models, animations and 2D designs (UI, texture) compatible with mobile devices
- Examining the Game Design Document and designing the necessary assets in accordance with the references
- To constantly follow the mobile game industry to examine trending games, discover new art styles and visual solutions, and improve oneself
- Actively working with Game Designer and Developer teammates so that the game can reach the player in the best way possible
- Researching and producing solution ideas to further improve the visual quality of our games and increase optimization
- Working with all other teammates to keep the quality at the highest level